Tempest Data on Apple watch

I have the Tempest app on my iPhone, and have turned on “Show app on Apple Watch”, but it does not show up in the list of apps to use as a “complication” on the watch. Is anyone able to see any Tempest data on their Apple Watch? What do I need to do?

Yes, I use it on the Infograph watch face on the top left spot. Maybe it’s the watch face you are using.

I just added the Infographic face, but I have the same problem as with my other faces: Tempest shows in the list of “Installed on Apple Watch”, but it does not show up in the list of “Complications “ for any face! How do I get it in the list? When I go to the list of “Installed on Apple Watch” and click the > “Show app on Apple Watch” is switched on.

Ron Biddle
KA4RON

I don’t know what the problem is. The only thing I can think of is to restart the watch and phone.

I have restarted both iPhone and Watch since Tempest has been In the list, still not showing as a complication. I’m hoping someone will know the solution and post it.

I found the Solution! I pressed the crown until it showed the icons for all apps on the watch. When I pressed the t Tempest icon there was a prompt to open the Tempest app to sync the data so I then opened the Tempest app on the iPhone, and then there were a whole list of Tempest choices in the Complication list! I am a happy camper, and I hope this Solution will help others. Perhaps someone at Tempest/.Weatherflow can get this information in a FAQ, or somewhere in the support or other documentation on the website.

Ron Biddle
KA4RON

1 Like

I’m glad you figured it out.

When I tried to do this, on my phone there was already selected to share this app on the watch, so what I did was to unselect that option and turn it on again and everything worked perfectly.
Thanks

I was having the same issue of it not connecting to my account. I powered off phone, and watch…also logged out of tempest account and re-logged in. That was what worked for me. now I am good to go. Hope that helps someone.

2 Likes