ArchiveSW - Display & Data Archive Storage

It would seem there is a timezone issue between them. Is the timezone correct on the computer?

1 Like

here is a screenshot from my iPhone - same issue
iphone

1 Like

Send me a screen shot of your Config tab from ArchiveSW.

1 Like

I have no clue why the time is so far off. Go to the Process tab and Restart the Server process. I donā€™t know if that will correct the issue but itā€™s the only idea I have at the moment.

nah ā€¦ still the same .

Oh well, no biggy right now...
1 Like

I have no clue. Itā€™s JavaScript on your computer that converts and displays the time. I can turn on debugging and see what raw data is being returned.

ok ā€¦ no need to put on a to-do-list or anything. Iā€™m just providing feedback. Perhaps at some point something will click.
I have displayed on two different computers (PCs) plus my iPhone. I can try on my other devices at some point, Android tablet, iPad, etc. If I have additional (that may help resolve) info, Iā€™ll get back to you.

1 Like

Restart the Panel process and see if that changes the times.

@GaryFunk

not to be a pain ā€¦ but I also noticed a parameter Iā€™ve not paid much attention to before , and is new to me - Iā€™ve noticed it in the data that Iā€™ve collected prior to me setting up ArchiveSW. I have a crude archiver I built that imports data into a MySQL dBā€¦ Air Density. On your panel screen it shows 0.7337 ?? and then on the bottom of the section shows 1808.

my data records show different values ā€“ is there a conversion going on with that?

1 Like

There is Air Density and there is Density Altitude. Those are two different calculations. And both are dependent on elevation and localization.

thanksā€¦ Iā€™ll have to do some research on that parameter - see what it means to me? :kissing:

1 Like

The air density you have stored is in kg/m3 and ArchiveSW is displaying the value in lbs/ft3 so thatā€™s the difference in that value.

ok. that helps my confusionā€¦ Perhaps once if and when I can feel, touch, see it in the real world - I will know what it means to me - so when I look out the window, I can say "Oh yeah - I thought I felt the air getting ā€˜thickerā€™ ".

:grin:

1 Like

And Density Altitude depends on Air Pressure and other factors.

Thanks for the detail. Iā€™ll seriously look into itā€¦

Right now itā€™s just a number on the screen. Here in Florida the LUX & UV value are something important to me. So I pay attention to them. The Air Density and Altitude - not so much (as far as I know).

Itā€™s just that when I talk to the neighbors (about the weather) itā€™s never come up before.

1 Like

Air Density and Density Altitude are of great importance to petroleum based engines and pilots.

1 Like

I was just threading back up ā€¦ and saw your message - the one on restarting the Server - must have transposed my brain - when re-reading.

I see now you told me to restart the Panel after that!

BINGO!

1 Like

Iā€™m guessing the Panel was started before the configuration was set.