Introducing the Official Tempest Owners Group on Facebook!

We are excited to share that we have created an official Facebook group for Tempest owners! [Official Tempest Community | Facebook] We hope this group, like the forum, will be a positive space where Tempest owners can share ideas and ask for help. While there are already a couple of great unofficial Tempest Owner groups on Facebook, this is the only group operated by WeatherFlow-Tempest, with several customer support team members acting as admins and monitoring the discussions. If any forum members are interested in moderating the group or have questions, please reply to this post or contact us at info@weatherflow.com.

1 Like

Your facebook description includes “product development and other exciting updates”.
Please ensure that if you are announcing anything there that you also let us know here.
Cheers Ian :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yes please do so, as there are many of us who do not use FB, I avoid it at all cost and have many other friends who are into WX who have the same position. Please keep this path in the loop also.

3 Likes

My guess is that this new facebook official Tempest owners group is due to some existing facebook Tempest groups being unable to provide official advice to those who do prefer facebook to this forum. My guess is that this forum will continue to be the priority rather than facebook. But there would be many who use facebook and never see this forum.
Cheers Ian :slight_smile:

It’s a bit of that. Both have their public and users. We will try our best to keep things a little in sync though it isn’t always easy for a small company like ours. We’re quickly overstretched if there is a lot of activity.
But promised we will try our best :innocent:

2 Likes