No data if i select a tile

Ive always been able to select a tile (ie temperature, rain, wind, etc) and its always broken it down by minutes or hours and so on depending on how zoomed in i had the scale. Now all i get is this message regardless of what im looking at or the zoom level.

I just sampled a couple of your parameter graphs. Did Not notice the anomaly you mentioned above. I used the web page view for your station at Cherrywood Drive. (NErn Greensboro, NC) since I have NO access to the exact App on your Mobile Deivce.
https ://tempestwx.com/station/25080/

Status page looks okay.

current Zoom. . .10:21pm EST

Zoomed back twice (—) then (—) again. 10pm EST PRESRR (Pressure Rising Rapidly)

10pm EST. . . Temp fell rapidly due to passage of Arctic Frontal Boundry.

If you are still seeing what you displayed in your post above. . it May Be an issue with the App on your Mobile Device. Turn off your Mobile Device. . .then turn back on OR do a Restart of your Mobile Device to see if you notice what I am seeing via your Tempest web pages.

Has to be an issue with the app then as i do see online it shows the data. I went ahead and un-installed the app and reinstalled it but get the same message. This is the app version im using on my s24 ultra, v5.6.5(274)

If you notice this issue persisting. . .you may want to open a Tech Support ticket (link in upper right of this thread called SUPPORT) and give them specifics about which device you are using. I am using Android Pixel 6 Pro. . and the App is the same you mentioned above v5.6.5(274) and I have not noticed any irregularities with my Tempest stations being viewed on the App.

1 Like