Two questions-deleting erroneous rain (installation and otherwise) and WU

I just installed my Tempest unit today. Had to delete data right away due to installation rain and was wondering if anyone knows of an effort to be able to delete rain on a particular day without deleting all of your data?
Second-I just signed up with Weather Underground and it says I’m offline. Am I going to have an issue with WU or do I just need to be patient. That was a large draw for me-seeing my data on WU.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

1 Like

If you did everything right with your registration and linking to WU, then just be patient. It takes a while to show up.

2 Likes

Thanks! Here’s hoping I see my data soon on WU!

@wxmanrocks I don,t know but I doubt that there would be a rain delete only added, but if you have false rain data recorded usually rain check will remove false rain, a lot of us want a maintenance mode added though .Your rain will stay on WU, and i if a delete rain was added it would still remain on WU.

1 Like

@fishrman, pardon me for asking, but what is rain check? Thanks!

1 Like

It is a algorithm that WF runs the nex 3-6 hrs after you 12hr reset on the rainfall. Here is a link explaining raincheck Introducing RainCheck
There are also numerous other topics on it just use the search button its you best friend on here.

2 Likes

All, just so you know, I did connect to WU–I had to authorize Tempest to share my precip data with WU using the Windows version of the app. Case closed there.