I have brought this up before (Data archive buckets explained), and agree with @sunny. I’m not sure taken the “ClosestOb” in time to each data bucket is the best way to handle the data display. I think the average over each data bucket would be much better.
peter
4
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Data archive buckets explained | 11 | 2122 | April 5, 2023 | |
| Zoom levels on graphs don't show the same high (low too?) temps | 2 | 725 | September 8, 2020 | |
| Archive Time Buckets - 180/30/5/1 minute bucket ranges | 15 | 672 | April 14, 2021 | |
| - | + graph toggles explained | 0 | 815 | May 22, 2018 | |
| Questionable wind speed data (3hr vs. 1min data explained) | 8 | 1640 | October 5, 2018 |