btstWx ~ WeatherBox

My app uses the reported WF station pressure, and calculates the SeaLevel pressure from that. I show both pressures in v334.

–Sam

2 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Barometric Pressure way off

btstWx & btstWxPRO v334 now available in GooglePlay… iOS AppStore will be available later this week.

Now has ‘landscape’ views for each screen, so you can use this app as a Console when run on a tablet.

7 Likes

v340 PRO, currently in testing phase, allows the user to quickly switch between previously viewed weather stations…

stay tuned!

3 Likes

On my Galaxy S8+ and Tab E, when entering the station to get data from, the enter key on the keyboard has no effect. The keyboard has to be closed to expose the enter button in btstWx Pro. Any chance you could fix the app to accept the keyboard enter key, too.

The back key is also ignored. It won’t put the app to the background forcing the use of the home button which also affects what home screen the phone was on when the app was launched, at least with some launchers. Also, when trying to close the Local Weather conditions window, the back button should have the same effect as the red X.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I will take your thoughts under consideration and research those behaviors.

Thanks again.

3 Likes

Something isn’t right with the km/h unit settings in the app. Selecting KPH as the units gives zeros in the speed locations and the polar wind graph stays stuck at the “Getting Wx History” screen. All other unit selections work. This is on btstWx Pro on Android.

1 Like

Reported same, guess a conversion problem. Look closely and you’ll see negative wind speeds. Guess problem 2 is related tot the first one

Sam is working on it, pretty sure about that

3 Likes

Thanks @eric!

@gizmoev, yes… I see that issue when using KPH, working on a fix now…

===============
08:30 CST
Found the issue. Next release will fix the KPH display problem. Expecting to release this week.

4 Likes

Version 3.4.2 posted to Google Play yesterday…

Apple AppStore version in review…

Fixes the negative wind speed issue in both regular and PRO version.
PRO version now tracks the stations you have watched, and allows a “quick-switch” between them.

4 Likes

Thank you for this. Much better than having to enter station numbers to switch.

2 Likes

You are welcome. It’s been a long-term goal of mine, just finally got around to implementing it.

Working on showing data from other SWS stations as well as your selected station on a new window…

2 Likes

iOS Version 3.4.2 is ready… regular and PRO version.

3 Likes

Coming soon to the PRO app…

New Graph display and Local Station conditions.

New Graph:
Line graph showing various wind speeds over time

Local Station Conditions:
Live feed showing YOUR station and up to 4 surrounding stations within 100km.

4 Likes

Thought.

How about user-defined alert/notifications for wind speed, temp, etc?

PRO version only?

Anyone like that idea?

—Sam

3 Likes

FYI,
WF Servers are currently experiencing issues, and access to your SWS Station via the btstWx app may not work.
We are working on a solution and will post here when it is resolved.
–Sam

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. It seemed to coincide with the release of Hub firmware update 103 for me.

1 Like

That is a pure coincidence. The server has been fixed.

1 Like

Working 100% again. All systems go.

5 Likes

Bonjour,

A quand une compatibilité avec iPhone X ?

Cordialement
Mathieu