Dedicated Display Console

oh - yeah. The WF gui design. Yeccch.

My primary display is from Home Assistant using TileBoard as an add-on. Most data is MQTT or REST queries with ZWave door/window sensors. That’s a little heavyweight a solution and HA is very painful to cook up a nice dashboard for but once you get there it’s great. Very dense terminology and not the nicest forum people though…

My dashboard is here (Use a Kindle as a WeatherFlow display - #80 by vinceskahan). Things change color based on state. Description of the howto is in the linked thread.

or…

You could pretty easily do something with native weewx that would look just fine across the room. It’s set up so you can roll your own ‘skins’ to present any look’n’feel you want.

Excerpt from my home page with lots of graphs etc. and data in other frames. The scaling of the rain gauge changes if we get a lot of rain that day so it doesn’t just max out of rain exceeds 1" that day. Color bands are historical hi/lo (example here - 13F to 106F) with the inner white bands showing the hi/lo for that week (this photo - 42F to 54F).

This one is via bootstrap to generate text.

Or you could use node-red if you like that. Lots of folks do that. Or grafana. So many ways to get there.

2 Likes