Graph & History for 'Feels Like' Temps (Wind Chill, Heat Index, WBGT)

It would be useful to graph the windchill / feels like temperature in the current temperature graph. I would think there is room for 3 values in the temperature graph.

In this era of climate change that information is so important to have in a graphic, I would add Wet Bulb temperature too.
It does no matter to have a graphic saying that the hottest temperature in a certain area was 90 F when the WBT was 135 F.
Thos is information that could save lifes!
Please help us show Tempest Company directives that we all want and need this information available through the App or they will not add to the system as they just told me.

Is there a way to record the lowest “Feels Like” (Wind Chill) for the year and display it in the history?

I would like to see wind chill tracked in the history section of the app. Thanks.

1 Like

I took would like to have the wind chill tracked.

This seems like an easy one

You would like to see something like in this screenshot?

It contains the following computed metrics alongside with the measured temperature:

• Wind chill
  • Heat index
  • Humidex

For your information, it will be soon released in SmartMixin application (available on iOS and Android)

Let me know if it was what you expected.

1 Like

Just requested this feature and got linked here. Added a vote. It’s hot and humid in Kentucky right now. Would love to have this one.

Although the feels like card displays wind chill or heat index as the case may be, I find the station data page more useful and would like the developers to consider adding a wind chill / heat index value there.

@tempest2 I moved your post in this section making it a votable item. Don’t forget to vote for it.

I’d like to see in the “day” and “month” summary include both the high and low dew point and the time of occurrence and also the low wind chill and the time it occurred.

1 Like

Would like to see additional items added to the HISTORY feature including high and low
dewpoint, low wind chill and high heat index.

I found the Low and High dewpoint data valuable for my old AcuRite instrument, since this data already exists - can we please have it on our display?

Gary

I too would also love these items… would give it one of my votes, but all are gone.

I would like to see the heat index data stored and displayed in the History.

Thanks!

Added your request to this one since it is part of it. And the votes are not scattered.

It would be great to see a chart with the Feels Like temperature trends like every other observation. You can’t tell me this isn’t an easy add. With all the heat and no way for IFTTT to log observations anymore, this would be a great add.

2 Likes

Me too, I would like to see feel like temperature chart

Absolutely. With the extreme temperatures it would be helpful. There is a chart for every other observation other than Wet Bulb stuff.

Something like this?