Need a Legacy AIR unit

A friend of mine gave me a legacy AIR/SKY/HUB system (less the AIR unit) and I have hooked it up and it works fine. I am impressed with all of the data and it’s operation. I would sure like to find an AIR unit to complete the station. If any one knows where or how I can buy an AIR unit I would appreciate the information.
As a secondary issue, since I don’t have the AIR unit, the app still displays the temp, pressure, and humidity. Does anyone know the source of this data?
Thanks in advance,
Guy P.

The data is from WeatherFlow. It is the same as what you get when you add a location in the app from the station drop down list.

2 Likes

I am looking for an AIR unit too.

Any idea where we could look? I am at a loss.

1 Like

I keep checking eBay and Amazon without luck.
Weatherflow had a link to the Air ($99) a few months ago, but the link no longer works.
Hoping someone in this forum will upgrade their Air/Sky to Tempest and want to sell the older system.
Also hoping Weatherflow will come out with a freestanding temperature unit, similar to their handheld wind devices.

for $99 I’m willing to sell mine. Its working fine, as an indoor unit. Its current uptime is 1424 days (yes those air units are amazing when it comes to battery time). But I never look at the data. Tempest (during december the hub was accidentally disconnected). I’m in the Netherlands, so you have to pay for shipping.
Note there is a difference in EU and USA versions, but I’m not sure if that is only the hub or also for the air unit. It might not work with an USA hub.

1 Like

Europe and North America products do not operate on the same sub-GHz frequencies, so it should only be used in Europe with a Euro-market Hub…

2 Likes