WeatherFlow Widget for iOS/iPadOS 14

thank you for this :slight_smile:

ACES! My brain went off on a tangent on Widgets on my iphone, and was sad to not see an official one, but found this. Worked “out of the box” on my IOS15. Back to work, maybe I’ll explore some of the customizations in the comments, but ATM, simple high-contrast works great for me.
Thank you!

PS I don’t see the emoticons on the left. Another day.

Hey there, GREAT, awesome work, thank you very much. Works very well. Do you have any idea how to integrate high and low temperature in the widget? Thanks for your help

I just installed this and it looks great! This was my first experience with Scriptable and with pulling information from my weather station so one comment and one question.

In the instructions on GitHub, it says to go to Settings and scroll down to Data Authorizations to get a token. I assumed this meant the IOS Settings so I spend some time hunting before I figured it out.

Question: Can I put this script on other people’s phones as is?

Thanks a bunch!

I’ve just noticed xthat the widget on my homescreen has stopped working - see attached screenshot.

Following. I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

Same here issue started today. My scripting sucks, but I think it has to do with a change to station name

Strangely without any intervention my end, it’s started working again!

1 Like

Same for me. Working again

All is well that ends well. Working for me also.

The widget has stopped working again for the past couple of days unfortunately…

This might well be linked to the failure of my temp/RH sensor. Have contacted support but I suspect my Tempest is kaput.

Have you tried to reboot your Tempest ? Bring it down and reboot it via the switch underneath the device. Just toggle the switch a few times back and forth ending with ON.
See if this helps reset the sensors. Might help, might not. Worth a try I would say.

Have same issue with the line 2 error. When I try adding the quotes, I get a different error “invalid character ‘\u201c’”