Weather34 WF API version Discontinued

this just appeared today so may be a solution for you using wordpress Weather Station, a free WordPress plugin

2 Likes

So how do i get my own website so i can do this.

Did u make your own website. Do u reccomend any company that makes websites so i can use weather34 or meteoteplate

hello

you need some basic understanding of having a website that might sound harsh but if you have a reasonably good web hosting package not a free one or antything hosted on alter vista i can then help you no problem but without that not much i can do. try google search for web hosting services and dont be won over by the $1 a month promotions trust me on that one for long term and has your enthusiasm grows these cheap hosting services will not meet your needs and likely to cost you more just to get what you want to do.

cant speak for meteotemplate but it does have a dedicated forum perhaps try there and get some further informationā€¦

donā€™t forget weatherflow provide a personal website for you and apps for various devices

2 Likes

There are thousands of ISP that sell website access. Most are PHP so just pick one.

2 Likes

Can u give me an example

https://www.google.com/search?q=web+hosting+companies

Is weather34 similiar to meteotemplate

nope two different purposes this just displays your data via the api , meteotemplate is the weather on steroids .

ps i really hate this forum typing method i spend more time editing than i do typingā€¦it truly sux and doesnt seem to happen on any other forum using a ipad ā€¦

Installed Sky today. Running Meteo bridge version of Weather 34. UV and Rain shows up fine but am not getting wind information. Odds are I am missing something although not seeing it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Here is my weather34 station:

Here it is on wxflow:
https://smartweather.weatherflow.com/share/1564/graph/8032/wind/1

1 Like

OKā€¦the wind issue if fixedā€¦needed a Meteo Bridge Restart. Now I have another issueā€¦I have 2 Airā€™s. I moved the primary Air into the first listed site. However the second Air which used to be the original Air is the one that still is being reported on Weather34ā€¦how do I change the Air that is being reported on weather34?

Thanks!

good morning

at present the meteobridge API doesnt send the data for the second sensor . i will speak to boris and request additional data to be sent and add the necessary code to the template to have it display via an option. may be a few weeks before this is actually implemented correctly as im awaiting another Second Air unit so i then can fine tune it and make it work as expected. if i did it now might be a lot of trial and error and to and throwing. so drop me an email sometime and when im ready ill,send along necessary file to update.

think thats what your asking .

if not let me know

brian

1 Like

And Boris is on vacation.

so will i be its ramadan 15th may onwards

1 Like

Not sure if this is a Meteobridge or Weather34 question. I have 2 airā€™s running. I understand that currently only one air can be displayed. How do I control which one is displayed though? My weather34 real time display is using one air while the daily graph in Weather34 is using the other. I know the daily graph gets its data via weather underground. How do I get the real time display to use the same Air? I have included 2 screen shots below showing the issue.

Realtiime:

Daily Graph:

the template will only display what is delivered from meteobridge and stored in the MBrealtimeupload.txt .in meteobridge you have to select which one is the primary sensor if you are using two air units it will not display two air in the template until i sit down and get in touch with boris to add the extra sensor in the api output . unfortunately very preoccupied at the moment and unlikely it will get done until after ramadan in june as im away for most of itā€¦

im reluctant to ask boris at the moment he did a lot work with the api for us over the last couple of months so i sincerely apologize it wont happen until june sometimeā€¦brian

2 Likes

Meteobridge, as other applications, needs a way to let users select which WeatherFlow devices to listen to.

2 Likes

@GaryFunkā€¦ Working on that with my Wx Console.

Will allow you to view a specific SKY/AIR combination, or average that data, orā€¦ show it all.

Planning on pushing that out this week.
ā€“Sam

2 Likes

It seems almost every application that is capturing WeatherFlow UDP data just takes it all and doesnā€™t ask the customer about the data. At least one end has to be configurable.

1 Like

Very true.
I am using the Beta SKY and V2 SKY with the Beta AIR for my testing. First thought I had was about setting it up for the user to select a ā€˜defaultā€™ device, and a display format.
ā€“Sam

2 Likes