Tempest Shipping Update & More

USPS tracking is, as often as not, quite lagging.

1 Like

Itā€™s been reasonably good in this area, but there have been the occasional gaps. My daily Informed Delivery email has it listed, but I also get individual Expected Delivery notices for each package. Received 4 of those this morning for Amazon and other deliveries, but not one for the Tempest. Mail comes quite late here. Fingers crossed.

Edit: It appears not today. Maybe Monday - thereā€™s no indication right now where it is other than somewhere between Orlando/Sanford & here.

Late August Weatherflow said.

Would be nice if they could give any update.

Itā€™s been 7 days and still no tracking information. I really doubt it even shipped to Canada yet.

And it did arrive today at 5:30PM local!

Just got notice that shipment has left the fulfilment centre and is on its way to Canada. Yessss eh :slight_smile: :canada: :canada: :canada:

I thought the fulfilment center was in Canada. Isnā€™t that what WF said, that a whole batch would be sent to a fulfilment center and individually sent from there so recipients didnā€™t have to pay VAT?

Something like that ā€¦
Ā« We are happy to report that Tempest Complete Systems bound for Canada have left our fulfillment center in Daytona Beach and are en route to Toronto, with duties and taxes prepaid. Ā»

1 Like

Does everyone in Canada live in Toronto???

Stuck in Canadian customs for a week now. Was hoping it would be quick with everything pre-paid already. Hopefully clears custom before upcoming long weekend.

Same here. Hoped pre-clearance would be quicker.

I have a question. Iā€™ve been researching this Complete weather station for a few days now, and Iā€™m really wanting to order one however Iā€™m reading the Haptic Rain Sensor isnā€™t accurate with heavy rainfall. Has it gotten any better thru firmware updates?

Also, how quickly are these shipping for USA customers? Like if I ordered today will it take a month to be shipped? Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to the group. Happy to see new faces join us.

The rain sensing is constantly being improved though it still has a long way to go.

Shipping is less than a week at this time.

Short answers but to the point.

1 Like

Got my Tempest today finally. Yay for Canada :wink:

Had to reset both Sky and Air to add them but allā€™s good now.

1 Like

Will be interesting over the next few weeks how the two match or donā€™t match.

1 Like

Did you ask WF to transfer over the calibrations for the SKY and Air? I assume you have all of them on the new hub.

1 Like

I should have, but given bad siting of my Sky (for UV especially), figured it better to start from scratch. No issue though - Iā€™ll enjoy watching the calibration take place over the next few months ā€¦ as winter approaches (gulp).

1 Like

Iā€™d like to upgrade my Air/Sky to Tempest. Iā€™m living in the Netherlands, any idea when shipping to NL will be available?