Error syncing data

Hi @mikfinkel
Thanks for the report. You can ignore the “0000” serial number for now, let’s get your station fully set up and functioning.

I see your Hub is setup on your station Marstons Mills it just needs to be connected to WiFi…
To connect to WiFi:
Go to settings > stations > choose your station > WiFi setup > follow the steps to connect your Hub to your 2.4GHz WiFi network.

Next, reset each AIR & SKY device and pair them to the Hub/station…
To reset a device:
Press and hold the clear LED button on the base of the unit until the LED flashes rapidly. Use a thin tool to pass through the opening on the solar power accessory to reach the button on the SKY unit.
To add a device:
Go to settings > stations > choose your station > manage devices > + (top right) to add a device > add each AIR and SKY.

• You might want to reset each device one at a time and pair immediately after.
  • Remember you need to pair both the AIR and the SKY individually to your station/Hub.
1 Like

Hi Tim,

All I had to do was set up the wifi. It connected on the 1st try! It started to read the AIR device right away.

I won’t have the SKY set up until maybe Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you for the help. Michael

2 Likes

Good morning, do you guys sell the poles to mount the sensors on? If you do please send me the link. If you do not what you guys recommend? Thank you, Michael

If you are in the USA, this is the best-kept secret in personal weather stations:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/YARDGARD-1-3-8-in-x-10-ft-6-in-17-Gauge-Galvanized-Top-Rail-328913DPT/100322532

4 Likes

We do not sell additional hardware but @vreihen has shared a great option ^^

2 Likes

Ya know, that is good to know because I have just used a length of galvanized water pipe. A ten foot section is really quite heavy. The only advantage to the water pipe is that I use a threaded flange and the pipe just screws right into it. So all I had to do was to firmly mount the flange.

I would understand this is for mounting the sky unit. For that, I would have thought 17G not stiff enough. If that is the case, a lot of phantom rain due to turbulence and perhaps vortex induced vibratons.