It arrived.

5 Likes

Here you go…IMG_1947

3 Likes

Wow. SUPER impressed! Lucky man!

1 Like

Oh man. I’m drooling.

Congratulations! :smiley:

I just got my Sky here in Utah today. YEA! It took a few days to get through customs and then another few days for it get transferred to the USPS and finally delivered.

2 Likes

See Receive an extra SKY? for details and resolution.

I see US filled by SKYs (yellow)immagine

2 Likes

Several Sky have been added. I expect to see a huge jump within this month. Be aware it will only show the stations that are set as public.

1 Like

My Sky is now online! Can’t say enough good things about the WeatherFlow team. Setup was such a breeze and and love how the units look. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

so is the default setting public or private ? As you can tell I am new user waiting patiently on my christmas in June

Sorry I should of looked before I posted in wrong thread
WeatherFlow Smart Weather Station Map

THX:

I think “Public Data” defaults “Share Publicly” to on.

I hope this turns out to be true.
Waiting two years for product is a bit much to expect.
My Air + Sky order was placed on 6/22/16.

But you did not order a finished product 2 years ago.

3 Likes

Really?
You guys are champions at stating the obvious.
Less good at getting product out the door to early backers.
Shouldn’t you be busy working on the bird spike accessory that a whole lot of users apparently need?

But you can build your own bird spikes

But he did pay for one.

Gary, what is the red flag on the WF map? Kind of moves around!

It flags special stations.

What country?
As countries are being shipped to in different sequence, depending on frequency etc
This has all been explained

Hi @edtimm Actually the whole project is an elaborate ruse. Nothing is true. We staged a 20-year-old company with a long history in weather tech, then we may or may not have sent fake stations to 1300+ users around the world last year and published an app in the app stores. We paid @GaryFunk to create a fake map of live stations. More recently, we faked some dummy SKY devices, sent them to 1000+ people and asked them to post staged photos. It’s all a scam.

Ah come on, laugh a bit. :rofl: They are just weather stations, and there’s a team of talented, dedicated, and honest humans at receiving end of your relentless criticism just trying our best to create something revolutionary. We are still stoked to have you as a customer despite all the tomato throwing.

16 Likes